Reports ToManaging Director, Account Management
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates over 20 years in business, $8.33+ billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 71,000 homes within 796 properties. With over 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with us. We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Administrative Assistant to join the Acquisitions team.
The Administrative Assistant will be charged with a wide range of administrative and operational support related tasks and must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. The candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
This position is a combination of administrative duties and project management. The candidate must be able to assist in developing procedures for new projects in addition to handling existing projects.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will be able to interact and communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and time-conscious of deadlines. A high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Assist in the preparation of a wide variety of reports
- Tracking and filing documents
- Scheduling, coordinating, and preparing for company and departmental meetings
- Provide support with daily/monthly tasks
- Arrange travel plans (airfare, hotels, car services, etc.), itineraries, and agendas
- Compile documents and preparatory materials in advance of meetings
- Complete, maintain, and submit expense reports on a timely basis
- Managing signature gathering and distribution process
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks as driven by business needs
This position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least one-year previous administrative experience, preferably in a professional office setting. The working hours for this position are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, EST. Administrative responsibilities will occasionally require overtime. The employee must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, be able to manage and prioritize several tasks simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner. The employee must be open to change based on business needs with little notice and able to multi-task. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy emphasis in Outlook and Excel. The employee must be able to learn new tasks quickly, possess strong initiative, critical thinking, and process management skills. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes, and the communities we serve.
- We have integrity in all that we do; we embrace differences and treat others with kindness and respect.
- We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.
CREA believes in rewarding the hard work of all those that make our mission possible. Learn about our competitive employee benefits at MyCREABenefits.com.