Reports ToOffice Manager
We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Administrative Assistant – Front Desk to work out of our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN.
The Administrative Assistant – Front Desk values exceptional customer service, greets and welcomes visitors and vendors, and answers/directs calls to the appropriate CREA associates. The individual is responsible for various administrative and operational support related tasks, some technical in nature, and must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision while staying organized and efficient. Works with the Office Manager on a day-to-day basis and assists with developing procedures for new projects in addition to handling existing projects.
The employee interacts and communicates effectively with employees at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with unexpected deadlines, remaining flexible, proactive and resourceful. A high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the Front Desk Administrative Assistant will include:
- First point of contact for CREA guests, vendors, building security, Fed/Ex, UPS
- Retrieve, sort, and deliver daily mail (incoming and outgoing)
- Answer and direct calls received on CREA’s main phone line
- Maintain up-to-date conference room calendar scheduling within MS Outlook
- Coordinate and order Office Supplies for all CREA locations and offices
- Order and stock Café & refrigerators with company provided refreshments
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Coordinate general office maintenance requests to building management
- Safety Coordinator for the suite and point of contact for building security
- Support the Office Manager and Administrative Assistant
- Printing and scanning of documents for various departments
- Provide support to Portfolio Management with daily/monthly tasks
- Assist with administering bank permissions for new and active users
- Assist in the processing of banking related activities and wires
- Assist with company sponsored activities for special events
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and tasks driven by business needs
This position requires a high school diploma, or its equivalent, and at least one year of previous administrative experience, preferably in a professional office setting. The employee must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, interacting with all CREA employees and many external vendors and guests/clients. Must be able to manage and prioritize several tasks simultaneously, and follow through on matters in a timely manner. Experience in developing and managing projects is a plus. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy emphasis in Outlook and Excel. Overtime (<5% annually) may be required during certain times of the year. A successful employee will possess the ability to lift approximately 20 lbs. and be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing, sitting, walking, squatting, and lifting. Learn new tasks quickly, possess clear and effective communication skills, as well as critical thinking and process management skills. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload. The employee must also possess, and be able to demonstrate effectiveness, with each of the following Key Attributes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload efficiently
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Attitude, Commitment, Honesty, Collaboration, and Approachability)