Reports ToSenior Office Manager
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates over 20 years in business, $8.33+ billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 71,000 homes within 796 properties. With over 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with us. We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Administrative Assistant to join the Portfolio Management team.
The Administrative Assistant – Front Desk values exceptional customer service, greets and welcomes visitors and vendors, and answers/directs calls to the appropriate CREA associates. The individual is responsible for various administrative and operational support related tasks, some technical in nature, and must have the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision while staying organized and efficient.
Works with the Office Manager on a day-to-day basis and assists with developing procedures for new projects in addition to handling existing projects. The employee interacts and communicates effectively with employees at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with unexpected deadlines, remaining flexible, proactive and resourceful. . A high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- First point of contact for CREA guests, vendors, building security, Fed/Ex, UPS
- Retrieve, sort, and deliver daily mail (incoming and outgoing)
- Answer and direct calls received on CREA’s main phone line
- Maintain up-to-date conference room calendar scheduling within MS Outlook
- Coordinate and order Office Supplies for all CREA locations and offices
- Order and stock café & refrigerators with company provided refreshments
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Coordinate general office maintenance requests to building management
- Safety Coordinator for the suite and point of contact for building security
- Support the Senior Office Manager and Senior Administrative Assistant
- Printing and scanning of documents for various departments
- Provide support to Portfolio Management with daily/monthly tasks
- Assist in the processing of banking related activities and wires
- Assist with company sponsored activities for special events
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and tasks driven by business needs
This position requires a high school diploma, or its equivalent, and at least one year of previous administrative experience, preferably in a professional office setting. The employee must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, interacting with all CREA employees and many external vendors and guests/clients. Must be able to manage and prioritize several tasks simultaneously, and follow through on matters in a timely manner. Experience in developing and managing projects is a plus. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy emphasis in Outlook and Excel. Overtime (<5% annually) may be required during certain times of the year. A effective employee will possess the ability to lift approximately 20 lbs. and be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing, sitting, walking, squatting, and lifting. Learn new tasks quickly, possess clear and effective communication skills, as well as critical thinking and process management skills. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload. The employee must also possess, and be able to demonstrate effectiveness, with each of the following Core Competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload efficiently
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Attitude, Commitment, Honesty, Collaboration, and Approachability)
- We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes, and the communities we serve.
- We have integrity in all that we do; we embrace differences and treat others with kindness and respect.
- We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.
CREA believes in rewarding the hard work of all those that make our mission possible. Learn about our competitive employee benefits at MyCREABenefits.com.