Reports ToAVP, Sr. Application Developer
Primary responsibilities for the Application Developer:
- Develops new features, enhancements and bug fixes for all existing and future CREA custom client-side Web Applications.
- Designs, builds and maintains REST APIs in accordance with best practices and project requirements.
- Designs, configures and updates database schemas by creating SQL update scripts that create tables, routines, functions and views as necessary to meet business requirements.
- Uses Agile Development techniques and best practices to organize development workflow.
- Develops Robotic Process Automation solutions in accordance with specific project requirements.
Requires either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development or a related area or a minimum of 2-4 years of experience developing Web Applications, REST APIs and configuring databases. Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Must have a working knowledge of PHP (Lumen by Laravel, CakePHP), AngularJS, MySQL, Git/GitHub, CSS (Less, Bootstrap) and HTML 5. Experience building secure REST APIs and writing SQL Data Definition (DDL) and Data Manipulation language (DML) is a plus. An understanding of Apache, Ubuntu, Agile Development best practices, UiPath and VB.Net or C# is also a plus. Must possess and be able to demonstrate effectiveness with each of the following Key Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to meet project deadlines
- Ability to effectively administer sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact with Management and employees at all levels
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Attitude, Honesty, Commitment, Collaboration, & Approachability)