Reports ToVice President, Business Intelligence & Analysis
LocationPortland, OR (preferred)
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates 20 years in business, over $7.8 billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 66,000 homes within 730 properties. Approaching 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with into the future.
- We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes, and the communities we serve
- We have integrity in all that we do; we embrace differences and threat others with kindness and respect
- We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our client
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will provide technical expertise, programming skills, and implement solutions at all levels of CREA’s BI technology stack including databases, ETL components, reporting systems, and business applications. Primary responsibilities are:
- Creating ETL jobs and SQL scripts to capture data from various internal and external sources and aggregate it into CREA’s shared, company databases.
- Designing, building, and maintaining reports and interactive visualizations that provide actionable insights for CREA and its clients.
- Contributing as a member of a creative, agile IT project team that enjoys collaboration and focuses on delivering high-quality solutions that exceed expectations, at a sustainable pace.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on project teams delivering BI solutions
- Thorough understanding of data modeling principles and the demonstrated ability to implement and manage BI datastores
- Knowledge and skills required to interpret and create ETL processes/pipelines, including intermediate to advanced SQL scripts
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying BI reporting and dashboards
- Advanced degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with the following technologies (or similar):
- Databases: (MySQL, SQL Server)
- ETL: (Abbyy Flexicapture, Pentaho, Power Query, UIPath, VB/C#.NET)
- Reporting: (Logi Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Tableau)
- Business Applications: (O365/Power Apps, VSTO Add-Ins)
- Project/Code Management: (GitHub, PivotalTracker, Visual Studio)
- Experience administering BI application and reporting servers
- Industry experience in Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking or FinTech