Reports ToVP, Information Technology
CREA, LLC is a full service LIHTC Syndicator with tax credit equity financing in excess of $5 billion since inception in 2001. CREA was founded on the “Real Estate First” philosophy that behind every exceptional real estate investment is fundamentally sound real estate; our team pledges to provide innovative real estate investment solutions. While CREA has continued to grow to well over 100 employees we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with into the future. With offices headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, we are currently looking to add talent for the position of Desktop Support Technician in our Information Technology department.
The newly created position of Desktop Support Technician is responsible for providing first level technical support to all CREA employees, for computer systems, hardware and software. Approximately 85% of the time spent within this role will be dedicated to performing Tier I & Tier II Desktop Support tasks and the other 15% to performing basic System Administration tasks.
- Provides Help Desk and Desktop technical support to approximately 100+ CREA employees and any clients or partners who utilize CREA’s IT systems;
- Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls and personal requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors issues to ensure a timely resolution;
- Responsible for user adds/changes/disable of employee access and controls to various applications and systems;
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution;
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements;
- Performs various tasks such as desktop imaging, end user technical training and ongoing security training;
- Conducts routine server and desktop maintenance and deployments and is responsible for tracking CREA IT’s hardware resources;
- Participates in team projects and other assignments as driven by business needs;
A qualified candidate requires at a minimum an associate degree in an Information Technology field of study and 2-4 years of applicable work experience. A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field of study and 2-4 years of applicable work experience is strongly preferred. Candidate must have a basic knowledge of Local Area Networking, Windows 10, Windows Server and Microsoft Office. An MCSA and/or Network+ certification is a plus. May be required to provide on call support to West Coast end users. Experience with network devices, printers, scanners, VoIP telephones, switches, Wi-Fi, firewalls or mobile devices is a plus. Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrate effectiveness with each of the following attributes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively administer sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact with management and employees at all levels
- Exceptional at researching and implementing technologies that improve the business functions of the organization.
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Attitude, Commitment, Honesty, Collaboration & Approachability)