Reports ToVice President, Infrastructure & Technology
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates 20 years in business, over $7.8 billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 66,000 homes within 730 properties. Approaching 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with into the future.
We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes and the communities we serve. We have integrity in all that we do, we embrace differences and treat each other with kindness and respect. We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.
We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Systems Administrator to work out of our headquarter offices in Indianapolis, IN.
We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our Information Technology team who is eager to apply their technical skills to ensure that all computer systems at CREA run efficiently, reliably, and securely. In this role, a successful candidate will monitor and maintain our cloud and on-premise infrastructure, provide additional technical support and troubleshooting to end users, monitor and mitigate internal and external security threats, implement and update software and hardware solutions on a periodic basis and publish and conduct training for end users. Our ideal candidate is passionate about designing and implementing technology-based solutions to solve the toughest business challenges, continuously improve the IT business needs of the organization and limit work disruptions within the organization.
- Administer the Microsoft 365 cloud environment including: User/group accounts, licensing, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure Active Directory, Endpoint Manager (InTune)/AutoPilot, Security/Compliance/Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection, Conditional Access Policies, MFA, Azure AD Connect, Update Rings, Application Protection Policies, and Device Configuration Profiles.
- Maintain and administer the Windows client/server LAN environment including: Windows Server 2012-2019, Active Directory, Group Policy, Network Policy Server, DNS, file servers, print servers and domain controllers.
- Responsible for ensuring that user accounts and groups are created, organized and appropriate permissions are granted in accordance with business needs.
- Provide Tier 2-3 technical support for unresolved Help Desk issues.
- Monitor, mitigate, and report email threats using email security platforms.
- Publish training resources to end users covering topics on security, onboarding, and ongoing technical training.
- Administer virtual environment by adding additional resources and monitoring resource utilization.
- Maintain and administer the Ubuntu client/server LAN environment by conducting periodic operating system and software updates.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of systems, including backups.
- Create or utilize PowerShell scripts or other tools to automate repetitive tasks and improve efficiencies.
- Research hardware and software trends and make recommendations on how the organization can best take advantage.
- Overnight travel to regional offices may be required up to twice per calendar quarter.
A qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or a related field as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in systems administration. Must possess advanced knowledge of the Microsoft 365 cloud platform as well as Windows client/server LAN environments. Must possess the ability to resolve technical issues independently in a way that demonstrates resourcefulness and effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a team environment as well as work independently
- Must possess strong analytical skills to find flaws or room for improvement in the network environment.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to complete tasks on time.
- Must work and learn quickly without sacrificing quality
- Ability to effectively administer sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact with and provide excellent service to all CREA employees at all levels
- Professionalism/Ethics (Trust, Respect, Attitude, Honesty, Commitment, and Approachability)