Reports ToVice President, Human Resources
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates 20 years in business, over $7.8 billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 66,000 homes within 730 properties. Approaching 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with us into the future. We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing HR team.
- We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes, and the communities we serve.
- We have integrity in all that we do; we embrace differences and treat others with kindness and respect.
- We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.
In this newly created position, the solutions orientated Talent Acquisition Specialist will become a critical member of a close-knit HR team that is responsible for fueling the continuous growth of CREA. You will be a recruiting partner to our managers, optimize the recruiting pipeline, and architect a recruiting approach that allows for greater scalability. You will utilize your creative sourcing strategies and techniques to attract a diverse candidate pool.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with VP of Human Resources to refine recruiting requirements, led by organization plans and objectives
- Engage with department managers on a regular basis to proactively identify future hiring needs and to align efforts with the talent acquisition plan for CREA
- Attract and recruit diverse and skilled candidates using various sources, including social media, searching professional databases, employee referrals, etc.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to update and finalize job descriptions, create objectives and key results, define competencies, and create job posts using CREA’s ATS
- Manage relationships with external recruiting vendors as driven by business needs
- Establish connections and build relationships with colleges and universities
- Plan, organize and attend job fairs and other networking opportunities, some industry specific
- Perform initial screens of resumes, conduct HR interview to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and abilities, experience, aptitude, and core values
- Arrange virtual and on-site interviews through ATS by coordinating schedules, communicating interview details with candidates and interview team, and arranging travel as needed
- Perform employee pre-onboarding and a seamless transition to onboarding events in collaboration with other HR team members
- Assist HR team, offer back-up by providing HR Generalist support when needed and as driven by business needs
- Assist with special projects as needed and as assigned
- Associates degree in business or a related field and general knowledge of relevant employment laws and practices
- A minimum of 2 years exempt-level full life cycle recruiting experience in a regional or national capacity
- Highly motivated with great initiative who is consistent, detail-oriented, and capable of working in a productive, independent fashion as well as part of a team.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to create insight for data-driven recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage tasks and meet deadlines; sound project management skills are highly desired.
- Up to 5% travel will be expected
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- BS Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience recruiting for Financial Services and/or Real Estate positions
- SHRM-CP and/or SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty credential